Summer Faculty-Directed Programs
Natalie has spent her entire working career supporting and facilitating international academic opportunities for students both in the UK and US. Prior to joining the ASU Study Abroad team, Natalie worked in London for eight years, with previous experience at St. George’s, University of London and various study abroad providers.
- B.A. Political Science; University of Arizona
- M.A. Cultural Diplomacy; University of Westminster
- Studied and interned abroad in London as an undergraduate; interned with a political public relations company
- Completed graduate degree in London
- Worked abroad in London for eight years, including study abroad providers, St. George's University and University of London
Why Natalie works in study abroad: The opportunity to study abroad completely changed my life – I strive to provide others with a similar experience!
Advice for students preparing to go abroad: Step outside of your comfort zone and take advantage of every opportunity presented.
One of the most important lessons Natalie learned while studying abroad or traveling: I am capable of much more than I thought.
Office Hours: Tuesdays 8-10 a.m.; Wednesdays: 2-4 p.m.
Phone: (480) 965-0948
Need an appointment outside her availability? Send her an email to request one.
Meet with Natalie to discuss faculty-directed programs with Barrett, The Honors College, College of Health Solutions, and the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law.