Novel coronavirus information

Study Abroad FAQs  |  Fall 2020 update  | Novel coronavirus updates

Home / International Students / Visas & Immigration

Visas & Immigration

International exchange students studying in the U.S. must obtain the J-1 Exchange Visitor’s visa. The SAO will send the DS-2019 form necessary for applying for the J-1 visa in the official acceptance packet.

For more information, review ASU’s visa and immigration information for international students: